Volunteering has a meaningful, positive impact on your community. But did you know that it can have many benefits for you too? It’s an opportunity to make new friends, develop additional skills, lead by example, boost your career options and provide you with an enormous sense of achievement.
VOLUNTEER WITH FFAR
FFAR is always on the lookout for flexible, caring and enthusiastic volunteers. There are so many ways you can help us to help the animals. If you’re not in a position to foster or adopt – that’s okay! There are plenty of other ways to help us save lives. Here are just a few:
- Share your skills! Are you a knitter, designer, lawyer, accountant? We’d love to hear from you!
- Donate! We rely solely on the financial support of the community to continue our rescue work. Please click here to make a donation
- Supply! We’re always in need of dog leads, crates, pet food, litter, toys, beds, etc.
- Transport! Help with the fun job of chauffeuring rescue pets to their new homes, or assist with collecting donations
- Support us! Come along and support our fundraising events
- Spread the word! Encourage your family and friends to adopt through us, a pound or a shelter rather than from a pet shop or a backyard breeder.
To register your interest in becoming a FFAR volunteer, Apply to Volunteer (green box above).